Self leadership is the skill of mastering your own mind. When acquired, this skill enables leaders to adopt a more flexible leadership style, depending on the situation or the person in front of them. Getting rid of restrictive convictions is key in this process.
Discovery of your personal legacy aspiration
Leaders with a clear understanding of what drives and motivates them will have a better view on the legacy they want to leave behind. This insight leads to an undistracted, highly effective leader.
Happiness as an enabler for success
People often think that happiness is a consequence of success. Happiness research however shows that the opposite is closer to the truth. What factors lead to a happier hence more successful person?
You can expect:
- 8 participants
- 1 professional coach
- 1 inspiration session with Bart De Smet - CEO Ageas - Manager of the Year 2016
- 7 reflection sessions (incl. personal Insights Deep Discovery profiling)
- 2 unforgettable outdoor activities (surprise :))
- 2 nights in a luxurious estate in Paliseul (incl. swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool)
- 2x breakfast, 2x lunch, 2x dinner
- 2 hours individual follow-up session after the retreat
EUR 2500 (excl. VAT) - EUR 1700 for pilot*
(*) If your company is a Flanders based SME, you can apply for a KMO Portefeuille subsidy, which reduces the total cost by +- 30%. You can find more information here.